Livestream Takes Next Step in the Future of Live Production with Launch of Livestream Studio™ HD50, HD900 and HD1700
Launches three new Livestream Studio™ models and plans to unveil a control surface at NAB 2013 to further democratize live production.
NEW YORK, NY – MARCH 28, 2013 – Following the success of the ultra portable Livestream Studio HD500 and Livestream Studio™ Software, Livestream (livestream.com) today unveils its full suite of live production switchers: Livestream Studio™ HD50, HD900 and HD1700, available today for pre-order. To further its mission to democratize live video, Livestream is extending its line of all-in-one broadcast quality switching hardware to enable HD live production at any size.
New products available for pre-order today:
- Livestream Studio™ HD50: Affordable, semi-portable, 5 input model; featuring digital HD. Price $6,999 (MSRP)
- Livestream Studio™ HD900: 9 input rackmount model; ideal for studios, facilities and live production trucks. Price $14,999 (MSRP)
- Livestream Studio™ HD1700: 17 input rackmount model; ideal for studios, facilities and live production trucks. Price $24,999 (MSRP)
Livestream Studio™ features include :
- HD Live Inputs: HD-SDI, HDMI, Analog and AES EBU Audio
- HD Live Output: HD-SDI, HDMI, Analog and AES EBU Audio
- Multi-view: Full field-rate multi-view to preview your cameras in real-time with audio level overlays
- Live transitions (Fade, SMPTE Wipes)
- Live audio mixing and monitoring: with support for embedded audio
- Two Graphics & DVE: Overlay, transparency, dynamic text titling, live countdown, picture in picture
- Two downstream keys (DSKs)
- Record to full resolution Blackmagic Design® MJPEG AVI (100Mbps)
- Two media players: Playback video clip files with automatic transition; Built-in transcoder to import other formats such as MP4, QuickTime and more
- Built-in live streaming encoder: Enables one-click live streaming in HD multi-bitrate to the award-winning, ad-free Livestream Platform or any platform of your choice, including YouTube™ Live, Ustream™, Akamai™, Wowza™ Media Server and any CDN or server that supports RTMP
- Support: Includes two months of the industry’s only 7 day a week phone support with knowledgeable customer service and technical support
"Live production is a space that is ripe for disruption, and Livestream is leading the charge in creating affordable, broadcast-quality production switchers," said Max Haot, CEO and Co-Founder. "Livestream is committed to democratizing live video and with the launch of the Livestream Studio family of products, we are providing every event, from a high school football game to major concerts and award shows, with all the tools they need to produce live in HD."
Livestream will also debut a hardware control surface product line and a free software update to all future and existing customers at the National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas (April 8 - 11, 2013). Visit Livestream and NAB in booth SL10716.
For more information, full tech specifications and purchasing details, visit http://store.livestream.com.
Livestream’s mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, SpaceX and Warner Bros. Records. Founded in 2007, Livestream is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Ukraine and India. www.livestream.com
Download the PDF of this press release here