Livestream Debuts Platform™ Enterprise Plan to Privatize and Customize Live Video for Brands, Agencies, Businesses and Educators
New Enterprise plan offers customized live event broadcasts with privacy, white-labeling, embed control and more.
NEW YORK, NY – September 18, 2013 – Today, Livestream (Livestream.com) unveiled Enterprise Plan, a new addition to the award-winning Livestream Platform™. The new Enterprise Plan enables brands, agencies, educators and businesses of any size the ability to customize their live video experiences with new features like privacy, white-labeling, embed control and more. Similar to the existing suite of Livestream plans - Free, Basic and Premium -Enterprise offers live video producers unlimited HD-quality video with no overages.
Features of the Enterprise Plan include:
- White Label Player - Remove all Livestream branding to create a unique, fully integrated, experience
- Password Protection - Add a password to your event page and video player
- Privacy - Keep your event protected and outside Livestream's network
- Secure Embed Control - Restrict where live and on-demand video players can be embedded
- Google DFP Integration - Easily add video pre-roll advertising to your live and on-demand video players to provide monetization options for event producers
- The only unlimited, HD multi-bitrate live streaming with no overages
- Cloud recoding and real-time DVR
- 7 day a week phone and email support
- Geo-Blocking - coming soon
“With the release of our Enterprise Plan, we are fulfilling our promise to democratize live video by putting fully customizable streaming in the hands of businesses, agencies, brands, educators and more,” said Max Haot, CEO and Co-Founder, Livestream. “Now, anyone can easily produce, broadcast and monetize unlimited, HD quality video on their own terms.”
Enterprise Plan’s new features provide businesses of all sizes a variety of applications for unlimited live broadcasting including press conferences, internal meetings, educational classes and events, conferences, sporting events, webinars, video chats and concerts. With Livestream, reach audiences on any desktop, mobile, tablet and now, connected TV’s with Livestream’s Roku channel.
Livestream’s Enterprise Plan is available for $999 per month or $9,990 per year. Through October 31, 2013, Livestream will be including a free Livestream Broadcaster with every Enterprise Plan purchase. For more information, visit: livestream.com/plans.
Livestream’s mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, SpaceX and Warner Bros. Records. Founded in 2007, Livestream is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Ukraine and India. www.livestream.com
Download the PDF of this press release here