Free update available for all existing customers; Livestream Studio™ HD50, HD900 now shipping
NEW YORK, NY – APRIL 25, 2013 – Today, Livestream (livestream.com) unveils Livestream Studio™ Software V 1.2, available for free evaluation download today and providing free automatic updates for all existing customers. Following the success of the company’s presence at NAB Show 2013, Livestream is now shipping Livestream Studio™ HD50 and HD900. The Livestream Studio™ HD1700 is scheduled to ship May 15, 2013.
Furthering its goal to democratize the live video production, the company has leveraged its presence at NAB and relationship with 1 Source Video and other international distributors, to create a network of resellers around the world to increase availability of the Livestream Studio™ family of broadcast-quality live production switchers.
New features of the Livestream Studio™ v1.2 available to all software and hardware customers via automatic software update:
- Picture in Picture: up to 5 live picture in picture sources, with cropping and opacity
- Wipe transitions with feathering, symmetry and positioning option
- Lower end to end latency for in-venue screen applications. (Experimental feature available in settings panel).
- Graphics Module upgrades:
- Dynamic countdown, clock and timer
- Dynamic image feature allowing external processes or users to update image file and have it automatically update on the program output
- Support for undo in template designer
- Support for multi-line text
- Support for text auto sizing
- Opacity & background colors for text
- Media Module upgrades:
- Audio playback support (MP3 and WAV)
- Streaming Module upgrade:
- Integrated support for ZiXi™ Internet transport protocol. Easily stream broadcast-quality video over any distance to ZiXi Broadcaster. More information on ZiXi is available at http://www.zixi.com/
New products shipping today:
- Livestream Studio™ HD50 - Affordable, semi-portable, 5 input model; featuring digital HD. Price $6,999 (MSRP)
- Livestream Studio™ HD900 - 9 input rackmount model; ideal for studios, facilities and live production trucks. Price $14,999 (MSRP)
For more information visit http://store.livestream.com
With the latest release of Livestream Studio™ V 1.2, anyone can build an affordable, broadcast-quality, live production control room from a PC connected to any Blackmagic Design® capture and playback. Livestream’s Built-in encoder enabling one-click live streaming in HD multi-bitrate to the award-winning, ad-free Livestream Platform or any platform of your choice, including YouTube™ Live, Ustream™, Akamai™, Wowza™ Media Server and any CDN or server that supports RTMP. Purchase of any product in the comprehensive suite of the Livestream Studio™ family also includes two months of the industry’s only 7 day a week phone support with knowledgeable customer service and technical support.
For more information, full tech specifications and purchasing details for the Livestream Studio™ family of broadcast-quality, multi-camera production switchers, visit our store or network of resellers here: http://store.livestream.com/pages/livestream-studio-buy
Livestream’s mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, SpaceX and Warner Bros. Records. Founded in 2007, Livestream is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Ukraine and India. www.livestream.com
Download the PDF of this press release here